Congratulations! — It’s wonderful that you are thinking about transforming your space and living a more mindful life! From my personal experience, I can tell you that it's a very freeing journey! I am happy to walk this process with you and to make it as smooth as possible. I can help you with one-on-one sessions. It may be for only one session to get you started or I can come along for the whole way. And of course anything in between.
Do we work together or do you organize without me?
We will always work together as you are the most important part of the process. You make all the final decisions and your input is vital to creating a system that works for the way you think and operate. During our session I will teach you skills that will enable you to make the right decisions regarding your dream home setup. With these skills you can also declutter and organize on your own between our sessions.
How does it work?
- It might be helpful to read through all the FAQs and the client testimonials. This gives you an idea on how others experienced working with me and also about my rates, length of sessions, etc.
- Fill out the form below and I will contact you within 48 hours and we will make an appointment for a complimentary 30-minute phone conversation. During this call you can tell me all about your challenge and your dream outcome.
- At the end of the call, you will know if I am the right organizer for you. This is major because in a process like this, trust is very important. I am a huge advocate of "trust your gut". If we both feel comfortable with working together — and only then — we will make an appointment for our first session.
- During our first session, we will tour your space and I will make an assessment of what works and what doesn’t work for you. After this, we will get started in creating the space you really long for. I will guide you step by step so you won’t feel overwhelmed or alone during the process.
How long does the decluttering and organizing process take?
This depends on different factors:
- On how big your home is and on how many things you own.
- On how much of your space you want to declutter and re-organize.
- On how quickly you can make decisions about what to keep and what to let go.
- On how much you are willing to work on your own between our sessions.
Before our first session, I am unable to give estimations on a time frame or the number of sessions. After our first session, I will have a better idea about your goals and can make a preliminary estimate.
What is your service area?
In-home consulting is offered to clients in New York City and surrounding areas (email me at email@example.com if you want to know if I can travel to you). Virtual consulting is offered worldwide.
What are your rates?
The hourly rate for my services is $100 per hour (incl. sales tax). A package of 11 hours can be purchased for a discounted price of $1,000 (incl. sales tax).
Organizing sessions are scheduled with a minimum of 4 hours at a time. Additional hours are calculated in 30-minute increments.
Payment is expected to be made in cash or by check at the end of each session - unless you buy a package of 11 hours, which you would purchase beforehand.
For virtual consultations sessions are scheduled with a minimum of 1 hour at a time. Additional hours are calculated in 30-minute increments.